As Strategic Investors, we provide capital, growth expertise, and strategic relationships to help grow and scale a business, while keeping the existing ownership majority in place.
- Partnership - We seek to cultivate relationships with financial partners who need significant operational and private equity experience in managing privately held businesses.
- Opportunity - We focus on the lower middle market, making investments in privately held, entrepreneurial companies.
- Economics - We understand financial partner’s need for a committed investment and management team. This is why we focus on one significant opportunity at a time. This single-focus approach aligns our economic interests with those of our partners creating a symbiotic relationship with geometric returns.
- Governance Board participation dependent on equity ownership. We expect our financial partners to be represented on the Board as stewards of their economic stake in the company.
- Post-Close Management - Westbound Road is one of the few Independent Sponsors with proven experience and a desire to actively manage the investment post-close. We seek financial partners who aim to support us post-closing, and who trust us as operators to lead and dive the investment.
Every deal is different, and every business has specific needs. Our goal with the Strategic Investments model is to provide both financial and knowledge capital to actively scale the business beyond what the current ownership is capable of due to lack of capital, lack of time, or unclear vision. We can help a business that is struggling, and we can help a strong business scale faster and stronger.
Acquisitions and Roll-ups
If a complete business sale is desired by the current business owner, we offer an opportunity to exit their current companies by acquiring a majority stack of equity or assets in a clean, fast, and fair transaction. Save money on broker fees, and avoid divulging your confidential information to scores of questionable potential “buyers” (some of whom may be your competition) by contacting Westbound Road first.